1. He wants his working personnel to eat the cooked - rice at noon.
2. He likes to have a good meal at midday.
3. But wilt thou promise, asked Pearl, to take my hand, and mothers hand, to - morrow noontide
可你一定要答应, 珠儿问道, 明天中午握着我的手和妈妈的手, 好吧
4. So you mean like if it was noon its likely that he went to lunch.
5. Instead, eat fruits midday, when we need our energy most.
6. Linda : Honey, how about we having lunch at Jackys Chinese Restaurant
宝贝儿, 中午我们在陈龙中国饭店吃饭好 吗
7. Well cooked your order set lunch about 10 minutes.
8. A Yes, good idea. Well have lunch about 12 mid - day.
A是的, 好主意. 我们大约在中午12点吃午饭.
9. No, but I must have them back by noon.
10. The main service on Good Friday takes place between midday and 3 pm.
11. After noon, the weather was not good and it kept raining.
12. Your laundry will be back by noon on Thursday.
13. Very good, sir . A table for four at noon.
14. We prepared a picnic lunch and drove down by the river.
15. We ate fried fish and garlic flavoured dishes at noon. Its delicious.
1、Nothing is as sweet as you. 再没什么，能甜蜜如你。
2、Nothing is impossible for pure love. 对于纯粹的爱情，一切皆有可能。
3、Love isnt about how to find out the similarities, its about how to respect the differences! 爱情不是寻找共同点，而是学会尊重不同点。
4、No, I am not single. I am in a long distance relationship because my girlfriend/boyfriend lives in the future. 不，我不是单身。我和身在未来的女友/男友进行着跨越时空的恋情。
5、I never stopped loving you, I just stopped showing it. 我对你的爱从来没有停止，只是我不再让别人知道而已。
6、Sometimes the best way to get someones attention is to stop giving them yours.
7、No matter what you do, I just cant seem to get mad at you. 不管你做什么，我好像都没法对你生气。
8、James Dean: Live as if youll die tomorrow. Dream as if youll live forever.
9、Life is always let us was black and blue all over, but afterwards, the injured local will become our most strong place.
10、《Forrest Gump》: Llife is like a box of chocolates, you never konw what you going to get. 《阿甘正传》：人生就像一盒巧克力，你永远不知道下一块会是什么味道。
11、Im proud of my heart. Its been played, burned, and broken, but it still works. 我为自己的心感到骄傲。它曾受玩弄，曾经心焦，曾遭破碎，却依然鲜活跳动。
12、The best relationship is when you can completely act yourself they can still love you for who you are.
13、Maugham: People ask you for criticism, but they only want praise. 毛姆：人们请你批评，但他们要的却是赞美。
14、I want someone whos afraid of losing me.
15、I hide my love as if it was my lucky money until I forget where did I put it. 那些爱被我像压岁钱一样藏了又藏，直到最后再也想不起来放在了哪里。